Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Greenspan

Whilst doing my American Gov't homework, I stumbled onto a quote from a speech by Alan Greenspan. Inexplicably, it reminded me of this Get Your War On from around 3/21/05.

Man 1: You didn't listen to Bush's speech at the National Defense University, did you? Some Sun Tzu wannabe at work had it on, and I stuffed so much cotton in my ears I CRIED TAMPONS.
Woman 1: Dude, I liked the speech! I'm a fan of Bush's words about democracy in the Middle East. I only wish that once they left his mouth, they'd turn around in midair and join together to form a magical word-fist and knock him upside the head until he took 'em seriously. 
Woman 2: Sounds like they're finally taking 'em seriously in Lebanon...
Man 1: Oh, 'finally,' huh? Listen to Dr. Encyclopedia Lebanonica over here.
(Also: feeding tube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment