Thursday, May 14, 2009

Currently...

working on: more homework than I knew could be physically done in one week, ballet routine en adagio, art/business finance hmwk, fashion designs, cleaning my room/house, giving a female character of mine a chance to get really scary 


interested in: Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Stella McCartney. Minimalism. Ways to keep my hair off my face. Cooking Asian food (Malaysian mostly). War photography. Deadpool. Japanese culture. The massive amount of sudden wildflowers we get every spring. Pomegranates.


reading: The Martian Chronicles, a collection of Bradbury shorts. I've read it a few hundred times and I keep coming back. 


listening: Chopin - Nocturne No. 20 in C-sharp Minor, Shirley Manson - Samson and Delilah, Kronos Quartet - Dark Was The Night (Cold Was The Ground), Rise Against - Swing Life Away, Sigur Ros - Saeglopur


watching: Coffee and Cigarettes. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The Crow. The Machinist (even though seeing Christian Bale that skinny makes me want to cry). Batman Begins (yay, he's healthy again!). The Office, US. 30 Rock.


wearing: old-school Joker t-shirt from (I think) the 90s. stupidly skinny jeans and gladiator sandals. 


plans: more homework (aiming for at least forty credits this semester, which is way high). wool-blend Vivienne Westwood knockoff coat, which is completely daft for 85+ heat. use the word daft more often. crepe plaid shirt. write something good again. become friends with someone who knows how to draw comics or learn myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment